Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 6, 2008

For the Ladies Only.............

Here is a clip from one of my favorite scenes from Sex And The City................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O_eIU6y6tA

If a man is gonna look like that, he is no longer a human being with feelings anymore and all morals go out the window, lol

There is a little picture of him for those that can't see video clips...........

This guy's name is Gilles Marini and he is French. Now, I am not a huge fan of France or the French language or French food.... But if I met a man like that I would damn well learn the language AND become an expert in French cuisine, lol.

In reality this guy is a family man and lives here in CA with his wife and kids. Really nice guy. I watched some of his interviews as well as looked at his website. Really nice to his fans and actually responds to their questions and is NICE about it. I like the music on his website and his modeling pics. I like how he poses with the ladies.

www.gillesmarini.com

Win, this is for you since your Latin Lover has disappeared off the screen for a while. I will lend you mine, lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl don't knock the French! They know how to kiss the right way!!!! LOL... I am part French by the way... Yep @ I could kiss that!!!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Came over for another looksie. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a hottieeeeeeee....too bad he's married,