Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Survey

Do you like Hot Pockets? ONLY THE REAL CHEESY ONES
 
What would you do if you won 1,000 bucks? SAVE HALF AND THEN USE THE REST TO HAVE SOME FUN
 
Do you have a job? YES

If so, what is it? I AM A SECURITY MONKEY

What do/did you think of high school?  I AM GLAD IT'S OVER
 
Have you ever engaged in underage drinking? NO
 
Have you driven without a license? NO
 
Do you like soda in a can, bottle, or as a fountain drink? IN A CAN
 
What kind of things do you look for in a relationship? I MAKE SURE HE'S NOT MARRIED, DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, AND THEN THERE MUST BE CHEMISTRY AND TRUST. OH, AND A SENSE OF HUMOR
 
Do you like to be the crusher or the crushee? CRUSHER !
 
What kind of music do you listen to? ALTERNATIVE
 
Would you rather read a book or a magazine? BOOK
 
CD's or digital copies? DIGITAL COPIES
 
How much tv do you watch a day? NONE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A TV
 
Myspace or facebook?  I AM ON NEITHER
 
Do you ever click on pop-up ads?  ONLY TO TRY AND GET THEM TO
DISAPPEAR
 
Do you pass on chain messages? NEGATIVO
 
Do horror movies actually horrify you? YES, THAT'S WHY I DON'T WATCH THEM
 
What would you do for a Klondike Bar? PAY THE CASHIER
 
Are you stressed? NOT TODAY
 
Are you at home or with friends more often? HOME, BUT I'M NOT EVEN HOME
THAT MUCH 
 
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? LOL, NEVER COUNTED
 
Are you amazed by Post-It notes? I'M NOT THAT EASILY AMUSED
 
Do you think you have a lot of friends? I HAVE QUALITY FRIENDS, SO QUANTITY IS NOT IMPORTANT
 
Are you addicted to anything? SOLITAIRE ON MY IPOD
 
Do you have a REAL phobia? I DON'T THINK SO
 
Have you had braces? NO, BUT I COULD USE THEM
 
What about glasses or contacts? I USED TO WEAR GLASSES BUT I HAD LASIK 2 YEARS AGO
 
What kind of clothes do you wear? CLOTHES THAT COVER CERTAIN BODY PARTS
 
If you had to mold yourself into a stereotype, what would you call it? I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION
 
What is your favorite shoe brand? DIESEL
 
Are you annoyed easily? DEPENDS ON WHAT DAY YOU GET ME
 
Are you younger or older than the majority of your friends? IN THE MIDDLE
 
What religion do you practice? CHRISTIANITY
 
Do you think you're lazy? TODAY I THINK I WAS

What is your favorite instant messenger? YAHOO

Do you still send hand-written letters? YES TO PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT LIKE MY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA
 
Does TV rot your brain? YES, BUT SOMETIMES THE BRAIN COULD USE A LITTLE ROTTING
 
 Is technology overruling person-to-person communication? OH TOTALLY
 
Do you carry any weapons? MY DANCE SWORD
 
Is your room painted or wallpapered? PAINTED
 
If you hear a word you don't know do you look it up in the dictionary? SOMETIMES
 
How many hours of sleep do you get a night? NOT ENOUGH
 
What time is it? HALF PAST A MONKEY'S ASS
 
What time do wish it was? TIME TO TAKE A VACATION
 
When it comes to the opposite sex, what is your "type"? HMM... MY TYPE WOULD LOOK LIKE NICK HEXUM (311 LEAD SINGER) OH ! OR THAT GUY DANTE FROM SEX AND THE CITY
 
Do you have a significant other? NO
 
Have you ever told a girl/boyfriend you loved them but didn't mean it? I DON'T TELL A GUY I LOVE HIM UNLESS I AM DAMN SURE
 
Do you believe in "no sex before marriage?" NO WAY, SERIOUSLY TAKE THE CAR FOR THE TEST DRIVE !!
 
What do you do for fun? PRACTICE DANCE, GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS
 
Do you like sports? NO
 
Do you spend a lot of time with your family? VERY RARELY
 
What gets on your nerves? PEOPLE THAT ARE SLOW IN FRONT OF YOU, SPEED UP TO DRIVE THROUGH THE YELLOW LIGHT AND LEAVE YOU STUCK AT THE RED LIGHT.

No comments: