Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Peaches, Roses and Kitties

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay so next week is my final exam, and summer school will be officially over !! Yay for that !! I will definitely be trying to have some fun. I need a new swimsuit for starters.

I have a peach tree in my back yard. Well, I actually have two of them. The peaches are ripening, but not quite ready yet. I would probably give it a few more weeks. I am so excited about ripe juicy peaches that I don't even have to pay for.

At my internship, I have to park my car in another lot across the street. In that lot are beautiful rose bushes of different colors: Vibrant red, yellow, pink, white, red with yellow tips..... They smell very nice and very strong. I found the perfect red rose and took its picture. It is now the default picture on my camera phone.

A couple of days ago as I was walking to my car, I saw this beautiful cat walking by the rose bushes. A small, petite cat with black and grey strips. Such a pretty kitty. I thought I still had some cat food in my trunk so I looked at her and told her to hold on, which she did. Unfortunately I guess I threw it out.

Anyway, I sat down and the cat walked around me, meowed and rubbed itself on me for a good twenty minutes. She let me pet her too. Very friendly and curious. She walked under my leggs and rubbed her head against my arm. So adorable. I looked like a moron talking to her, but she seemed to enjoy the attention that I lavished on her. Then out of the blue a car drove up and she immediately ran to it and abandoned me :( Oh well, at least it was nice while it lasted. If I were to be a cat, I would want to look like that cat. Very pretty. I wished that I could've adopted her.

Anywho, nothing more to report really. Tommorow is Friday and I have a bunch of errands to do. Who knows if I will actually get out of bed to do them all. I usually get my mail once a week. Next to my mailbox is a coffeeshop. Lately I have been running into this guy with a beautiful German Shepherd named Max. I have run into them like three times. I have had that box for 8 years now and I have never seen them before. They usually like to camp out there for a couple of hours. Beautiful dog. Maybe I will catch them on my mail stop tommorow.

I am expecting some good things in the mail. One of them being the newest release of Law and Order SVU on DVD. Once I get ahold of that I won't be leaving the house until it's all watched. Oh how I treasure those Law and Order marathons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how your eyes keep LQQKing. LOL... Wish I coul eat some of them peaches!!! I once live in a place where I coul just throw out the pits & I woul get a bunch of trees! I ha so many peach trees that I mae a lot of things out of peaches esp jam. YUM... Wish you coul post that rose pic. I love nature. It must be nice to go to a University that is so pretty.