Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This Journal Going Private

Hello There My Lovelies,

I have just decided to make this journal private definitely by the end of the month, if not sooner. I plan to continue writing as always, it's just going private, that's all. I already have another private journal, but I am way more selective of who reads that one.

If you do not have an AOL screen name, you will need to get one. It doesn't cost anything, it's free.

If you want to keep reading this, please either leave me your screen name or email me at Wallstreetsmart@aol.com and I will gladly add you. I will add everyone who asks to this journal.

Been a lovely four and a half years going public. I may make it public again soon, but I don't know when.

I hope to see you then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

resettozero, of course.  Keep me in the loop.

Anonymous said...

Keep me in, GF!!!
xx