Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, July 11, 2008

I Need a Vacation

Hello All,

I am gonna make this short. I really need a vacation to unwind. Right now I don't have any nights off during the week because I am either working or in class.

Speaking of class, interesting material, but I am so not in the mood to sit through three and a half hour lectures.

I actually like learning how to conduct proper legal research. Opening up the California Reporter and actually being able to understand all the symbols is like a little victory for me. I am just not happy about all the writing I am about to do. Briefing cases soooooo does NOT turn me on, lol.

On another note, I am enjoying myself at my internship. I may write more about that later, prolly after my journal goes private.

I can't wait till summer school is out. I will have a month and a half of no studies. I can't wait to go out with my friends.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do! So happy you have something to LQQK forward to!
xx