Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Little Update

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, so I got my hair dyed and cut. And I think it looks nice. I dyed it a brownish red. My stylist totally hooked me up. Total bedroom hair, lol.

I also got my eyebrows waxed. Oh Lord, that is a different story. I have sensitive eyes. She ripped a little layer of skin off right above my eyelids. It stings so bad. Neosporin is my friend right now :(

I am half way done with summer school. I have to write two case briefs. I am having such a difficult time analyzing Supreme Court cases in general. I think part of it is because I am so burned out. I haven't had a real break for almost ten months.

What else ? I talked to my Grandma Ruth today. She'll be 88 in a few days. She just renewed her food handling license. She bakes brownies and cakes for her inn. I hope I will still be working and staying busy when I am her age. I am proud of the women in my family.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the way to go Sunshine, a nice make over to brighten your day.  As for the eyebrow waxing OOOcuh, the cost of beauty isnt without some sacrifice.  I hope you do get your break thru on the cases you are working so hard on, I wish you the very best.

As for grandma Ruth, You go girl keep baking away and make us Chocolate depended people happy.  I wish grandma Ruth the very best on her birthday.

I hope that I am still as active as she is when I finally reach her age.  Like I said keep baking and bring joy to us brownie lovers.

Anonymous said...

GF! May I admire you today? Oh, I just did! SEXY! LOL