Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Good Ole' Days................. I Bet My Folks Are Reading This

How much was gas when you started driving? I THINK ABOUT TWO BUCKS
Did you ever own a record player?  NEGATIVO, I KNOW MY OLD MAN DID, THOUGH
What year did you graduate high school? 1999
Do you own any Oldies Music? If so, what? NEGATIVO
Where did you go on your first date? I THINK IT WAS GORDON BIERSCH
Do or did you own a pair of roller skates?  I OWNED ROLLER BLADES
Have you ever played skip-it? I DON'T REMEMBER
Do you remember moon shoes? NO
Did you ever do the Macarana dance? HAHA, YEAH WITH KARAEOKE LOL 
What was your first pet's name? JESSIE
Have you ever dyed your hair a weird color? YES, RED 
Did you ever play four square? NO
What about Hopscotch? YES!
Or Dodgeball?  OH TOTALLY
Have you ever won a goldfish at the fair? NEGATIVO 
Where did you meet your best friend? I MET SHIRA IN HIGH SCHOOL
Do you know how to do the Electric Slide? NO
Did you like strawberry or chocolate milk better? CHOCOLATE
What was your favorite food as a kid? PIZZA
What was the 1st video game console you owned? GAMEBOY 
How old were you when you got your first car? 18
What was your 1st job? I WAS A DRIVE THRU BITCH/CASHIER AT JACK IN THE BOX
Have you ever had a fuzzy steering wheel? NEGATIVO 
Have you ever made rice krispy treats? I THINK MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE
How old were you when you got a house key? 16/ MAYBE 15
Ever met Geoffrey the giraffe? NEGATIVO
Did the robots on the chuck-e-cheese stage scare you? NO 
What was the first rollercoaster your rode? I THINK IT WAS AT GREAT AMERICA
What is your favorite arcade game? DIDN'T PLAY ARCADES
Who was your first sleepover with? IT WAS WITH TWO BOYS WHO ALSO HAD THE CHICKEN POX, LOL. I THINK WE WERE BEING QUARANTINED
Have you ever have a really big stuffed animal from the fair? NO !! :(
If so, who won it for you? SEE ABOVE
What is your favorite ride at the fair? THE LIVE PONY !
What's the best fair food? GARLIC CHEESE FRIES
How old were you when you got your piercings / tatoos? I GOT MY EARS PIERCED WHEN I WAS TEN 
What were your high school colors? GREEN AT MSJ, I THINK BLUE AT VALLEY CHRISTIAN 
How long can you make it on a pogo stick? I HAVE NO IDEA 
Did you have a red wagon? I DID !
Did you have a motor powered fisher price car? NEGATIVO 
Did you ride the school bus? YES
What was your favorite toy as a kid? MY LITTLE PONY 
Do you remember the 'My Buddy/Kid Sister' theme song? NO
What do you miss most about your childhood? THAT I HAD A FRESH START AHEAD OF ME, THAT I HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
What friend of yours have you known the longest? How long? I WOULD SAY SHIRA FOR ALMOST TEN YEARS
Have you seen every episode of Full House? NOT EVERY ONE 
Where there any shows you were forbidden to watch as a kid? PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THEM, AS MY MOM DIDN'T ALLOW US TO WATCH TV
Do you have a limit as to how much tv you could watch per day? ACTUALLY, NO
Were you allowed to have sweets before dinner? NEVER, LOL
Did you parents tell you the walking barefoot, up and down the mountain in the snow to school story? NO, BUT THEY SURE HAD OTHER STORIES TO GUILT ME WITH, LOL !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, surprised that you were able to answer some of these with YES! LOL... It is best to be a well-rounded individual who knows a little about everything. =.)