Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, July 24, 2008

So Tired

Hello There My Lovelies,

So yesterday I turned in my case briefs for Legal Analysis. I am so relieved that it is over. I am almost half way done with the course. I should be reading and studying right now, but I just have no energy. I will try and do it sometime this weekend.

What else........ I got a manicure and pedicure today. I haven't had a pedicure for over a year.

I guess I will write some more later when I have more to say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra-

Even though u are tired, it sounds like you almost getting there.

I love manis and pedis.

Get some rest.

Love,

E

Anonymous said...

wow @ manicure & pedicure in the same day! So happy you are halfway, GF. The rest will fly by! xoxo

Anonymous said...

PS... eyebrows, hair, hands, feet, what's left to pamper?! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love being a man.  My fingernails take care of my toenails, and my teeth take care of my fingernails.  but not in that order.