Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Looking for More J Land Pals

Hello There My Lovelies..........

I need help. I currently read only one AOL journal and that is Winivere's journal. I had a few more friends here, but they all stopped writing or gave up AOL altogether. And sadly one passed away due to cancer last year.

I am looking for more journals to add to my sidebar. And more journals to read. If you read my journal and have one of your own, please come out and tell me about your journal. AOL journal or not. No discrimination, lol.

And if you know of someone, please tell me and leave their address.

I will continue to write in here whether I have one or a million readers. I write for me. But that doesn't mean that I couldn't use some company around here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you so sweet!! Thank you for putting up with me. lol... Yes @ people always come n go. It is not easy to keep the same links on your siebar bc they are always leaving!! Grrrrr... LOL
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi girl!!! I just joined facebook...if you want to check it out...I'll figure out the link eventually. hehe....Hope school is going well. .We need to go check out sexy men next month for sure!

Anonymous said...

Hi ......I enjoy reading your journal but have never commented....so here goes....I have been bellydancing for almost a year now....(I'm twice your age but I love it!) My 2 daughters who are 26 and 24 and started taking lessons. I love it your entries when you share about the belly dancing side of your life. I hope to read more!  I would love for you to drop by my journal sometime!

Belly dancer in Texas...Diane

http://journals.aol.com/jolie424/LuckyBegonia/