Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday Ramblings

Hello All,

I hope that you enjoyed your Independence Day. I had to work, but I took a little break to go to the roof and catch some fireworks.

I have an apricot tree in my front yard which produces beautiful, ripe apricots. I picked them yesterday. I had to climb the fence to reach the top of the tree, but it was worth it. The top of the tree always yields the best fruit. It smelled so ripe, almost pungent. I brought some to work and people loved them. They told me that I brought the best apricots. The tree is almost bare, I think I picked it all, lol.

The good news is that I also have a peach tree in my back yard so I think in a month or two I will have some ripe, juicy peaches.

What else.......... today I was out getting my mail at my mailbox (I have a mailing address), and these firemen pulled up and went to get lunch next door. We played a good game of "Hide, Check me out and go seek" lol. I checked them out under my sunglasses, and did my best not to be obvious as I was walking to get my mail. Then as I was inside getting my mail, I see a couple of the guys stick their heads back to check me out, lol. It was fabulous. Haha, the best part was that as I walked a couple of stores down to get a smoothie, I see another fire truck pull up and stop to get lunch.

After my errands I had bellydance. I had a nice time. We worked on stomach rolls and shimmies. It was a lot of work, and I really shouldn't have eaten before the class, but whatever. I felt good after. The nice thing about it is that they also offer yoga lessons in the same studio. I like yoga, so I will probably come back for that too. Yoga has helped me with my bellydance moves and turned me into a better performer. Not only that, but it helps me sleep better at night.

Anyway, I am happy that tomorrow is Sunday. It is still the weekend, so I will probably try to get out of the house again before work and chill out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VA VA VA VOOM. I see you experience a few firecrackers of your own. LOL... Yum @ the fruit trees. Granfather ha fruit trees & veggies. We rarely went to the store. So happy you are able to get your fruit for free & that you did your kind deed of the week. LOL... I always like to do at least one... I am especially happy that you could climb the tree!! LOL @ I used to be able to do that! Sighhh...
xx