Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Do you remember ?

Hello Again,

Okay I just had to write a judicial history for a couple of cases, one of them the Anna Nicole Smith case. Interesting read. A lot of legal jargon that just spun my head around. She did have good lawyers though. I tell you, I just pulled this assignment out of my ass. I hope the teacher accepts it, lol.

On another note, y'all know I used to work at Enterprise Rent A Car. Some people call it ERAC for short. Sometimes I like to refer to it as ECRAP or EFUCK, lol. Anyway, I was sitting at the front desk of my current job when the customer from hell that I used to serve at ERAC walks in the door. This woman used to make our job a living hell. Once she even tried to charge back all the rentals to our store from her credit card. She had a thing for our boss, and well, he did not reciprocate ( She was definitely NOT a normal male's type). So what did she do ? She took it out on ALL of us. She once wasted a good forty minutes of my time switching out of a car, because she wanted a car with a clicker to unlock the car. (She ended up not switching out) She would also wait for my boss so that he could help her adjust the seats of the car. She used to yell at my female coworkers (probably for the simple fact the they had vaginas, unlike my boss who had a penis, a penis she clearly wanted might I add.)

Anyway, I see her again at my current job today. Of all the people in the world that could've walked through my door to my desk, today was her day ! I can't tell you how bad I wanted to laugh. I thought it was hilarious. She looked at me and decided that she recognized me. And I graciously smiled and said "Why yes, I remember you too."

Anyway, as she was about to leave, she decided to ask me a couple of questions. I smiled and gave her my full attention because I really wanted to know what she had to ask me.  First she asked me when I quit, then she asked me: " Did you guys ever talk about me ?"

DUH ! YA THINK ? Shit, we used to call our male boss and imitate her voice to scare him. LOL, Instead I smiled and said that I didn't hear a thing.

Then she asked me "Are you sure you didn't hear anything about me, about what happened ?" HAHA, YOU MEAN THE TIME THAT YOU TRIED TO CHARGE BACK ALL THE RENTALS FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD, CLAIMING THAT IT WAS FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED ??? OH, OR ABOUT THE TIME YOU KEPT STALKING MY BOSS AT WORK ? OR THE TIMES THAT YOU DEMANDED A NEW CAR WHEN NOTHING WAS REALLY WRONG ?? ORHOW ABOUT THE TIMES THAT YOU TRIED TO SQUEEZE YOUR ASS INTO A TUBE TOP OR A MINI SKIRT FOR MY POOR BOSS?? HAHA OR THE TIME THAT MY BOSS YELLED AT YOU OVER AND OVER TO STOP CALLING ? OR THAT OUR CORPORATE OFFICE PUT YOU ON OUR DO NOT RENT LIST ??

 At this point, I coughed, so I could try and stifle my laugh. I grinned wide and said "What do you mean, did something happen?" Of course she wouldn't elaborate so I just politely told her that I was working out of another branch down the street most of the time, so I wasn't aware of anything that happened.

With that she turned around and left. And I called my old coworker (who is now my friend) who used to work with me to rehash all the details. Oh, it was delicious :)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STOP IT OR IT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU!!!!! LOL