Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, August 18, 2008

Girl Survey.........

57 Girl Confessions

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? YES, I LIKE IT

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? SHORT PARTY DRESS

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter? READ IT, DUH !

4. Group dates or single dates? SINGLE DATES, BUT GROUP CAN BE FUN ONCE IN A WHILE

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends? NO, I EXPECT A MAN TO TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY THAN HIS FRIENDS, IF I AM A POTENTIAL LOVE INTEREST

6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend? YES, IF IT IS AN ENGAGEMENT RING, OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THEM

7. Is your hair up or down today? DOWN

8. Do you straighten your hair? I DO FOR DANCE PERFORMANCES

9. Favorite mascara? L'OREAL

10. Do you get your nails done? YES, ESPECIALLY IF I AM GOING OUT

11. Small or large purses? SMALL

12. In your purse, what are your must haves? CELL, WALLET, KEYS, CHAPSTICK, LIP GLOSS

13. Jeans or sweats? JEANS

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable? YES, A GIRL HAS GOTTA GIVE UP COMFORT FOR STYLE SOMETIMES

15. Do you text message a lot? NOT AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE

16. What would you do if you got pregnant? I DON'T KNOW, PLEASE DON'T ASK ME SUCH QUESTIONS.......

17. What’s your favorite color? THE ONES THAT MAKE ME LOOK SLIMMER

18. Heels or flats? HEELS ON A NICE NIGHT OUT, BUT USUALLY FLATS

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? THE ONLY ROMANTIC MOVIE I CRIED THROUGH WAS THE NOTEBOOK. THE REST OF THE LOVE STORIES OUT THERE ARE LAME AND NOT WORTH MY TEARS

20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on? YES, ALL THE TIME

21. Walmart or Target? BOTH, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE

22. Do you wear collared shirts? YES

23. Do you like preppy boys? NOT REALLY, ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM NOT A HIGH SCHOOLER ANYMORE

24. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? TOTALLY, LOVE IT

25. Do you own any big sunglasses? NO WAY, I AM NOT INTO THAT LOOK

26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? DEPENDS

27. Do you like to wear band-aids? WHO LIKES TO WEAR BAND AIDS ?

28. Do you like skater boys? NOT REALLY

29. Do you often wish there was something you could change ? YES, I WANT A BETTER JOB AND I AM WORKING ON THAT

30. Gold or silver? GOLD

31. Do you like to receive flowers? TELL ME WHAT GIRL WOULD SAY THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE TO RECEIVE FLOWERS, AND I WILL SHOW YOU A MAN THAT DOESN'T LIKE SEX

32. Do you like surfer boys? NOT REALLY, BUT I DID ALMOST FALL FOR ONE BEFORE

33. Do you dress up for the holidays? OH TOTALLY, IT'S MY THING

34. Do you like to wear dresseses? YES I DO

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you ? 5, I CAN USUALLY SEE WHAT'S COMING BEFORE IT HAPPENS

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy ? NO

37. Would you date a guy shorter than you ? NO, SORRY, BUT I'M NOT EVEN 5 FEET TALL.......

38. Do you like to hold hands ? YES

39. What is the youngest you would date? 27, MY AGE

40. What is the oldest you would date? 37

41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy ? WHETHER HE IS WEARING A WEDDING RING OR NOT

42. Is it hott when guys sweat? RAWR !!

43. What is the best feature in a guy? ARE WE TALKING PHYSICAL ? THEN ALL YOU THAT KNOW ME WOULD KNOW MY ANSWER. OTHERWISE I WOULD GO WITH HIS SENSE OF HUMOR......

44. Do you like making eye contact? YES, DON'T YOU THINK IT'S IMPORTANT ?

46. Would you kill for chocolate? NO, LOL. NOW WHEN I AM PMSING THAT IS A DIFFERENT SITUATION........

47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? NO, IT DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG TO LOOK FABULOUS

48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 7

49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? NO, I DON'T EVEN GET CABLE, SO IT'S A NORMAL THING FOR ME TO MISS OUT ON EVERYTHING

50. Do you yell a lot ? NO

51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? I USED TO, BUT I HAVE SINCE EVOLVED

52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? LOL, NO

53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? I DON'T EVEN LIKE POETRY

54. What makeup could you not live w/ out ? EYE LINER

55. Do you fall in love easily? NO, ALMOST NEVER

56. Do you have cramps? DURING THAT SPECIAL TIME OF THE MONTH

57. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?  I LOVE MY FRIENDS :)

No comments: