Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nothing Exciting To Report

Hello All,

Nothing that exciting to report today. I blew some cash at the mall though a couple of days ago. I also got a nice foot massage while I was there. I like foot massages where they apply a lot of pressure. The lady used her thumb nail a little on my foot. I asked her to use more thumb and less thumb nail. She didn't understand me at first which was kinda frustrating, especially because I am really ticklish. Eventually she got the idea.

I also bought a new expensive swim suit recently. My friend invited me out, so I will be trying it out tomorrow at the pool. I haven't been to the pool in about two years. I will also be trying to work on getting a decent tan.

Anyway, that is all for now.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to blow money every once in a while. I love getting pedicures...hope to get one this friday on payday!!! :)

hugs,
Kathi