Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am stealing Win's Survey !!!!

A is for age:  27, but only for a few months longer
B is for beer of choice: Me no likey the beer
C is for career right now: I am still a security monkey and an unpaid office bitch (intern)
D is for your dog's name:  If I had one, I would name her chica(girl) or Papi (boy)
E is for essential item you use every day: Toothbrush
F is for favorite TV show at the moment:  .Law and Order
G is for favorite game: Dating, lol
H is for hometown: Bay Area, CA
I is for instruments you play: None, I can't even read notes. How sad it that ?
J is for favorite juice: Grape
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: No one is really on my list at the moment.
L is for last restaurant you ate at: The Cantankerous Fish
M is for marriage: I hope it's in my future
N is for Number of Piercing's: One
O is for overnight hospital stay: Hopefully that day will never come
P is for people you were with today: My bosses
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Sleep or read, or eat, or veg out and watch DVDs
R is for biggest regret: That I never got myself into an Ivy League school
S is for status: I am a Senorita, a Fraulein, lol 
T is for time you woke up today: Too damn late, lol
U is for if you are unique: That is what I have been told
V is for vegetables you love: Mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, garlic........
W is for worst habit: I keep a messy house, lol 
X is for x-rays you've had: My arm, teeth and lungs
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Pizza and frozen yogurt
Z is for zodiac sign: I am a Sagittarius, baby !

No comments: