Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, August 15, 2008

Lazy Day

Hello There My Lovelies,

Today started out as a very lazy day. I slept in until 11am. Then I spent a few hours being addicted to playing solitaire on my iPod. Let me tell you, I am getting very good at that. I could play that all day if I wanted to. When I got my laptop a few years ago, one of the first things I did was delete off Solitaire. Otherwise I would not have graduated.

After that I decided to get my mail. In the mail, I got my dress that I special ordered from my favorite online store at www.stopstaringclothing.com. I blogged about it before.

I also had a nice juicy piece of steak. Before today the last time I had steak was in Barcelona, Spain, and over there they call it entrecot.

This piece of steak that I had today was done medium rare and it was nice and juicy. It totally hit the spot. I don't think that I could ever make it as a vegetarian.

Let me just also say that I am so thrilled to be out of school right now. I don't want to go back, lol. But I am so close to finishing the program.

No comments: