Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, August 15, 2008

Interesting Survey I Just Could Not Resist


What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tommorow: IF I KNEW MY HOUSE WOULD BE FLOODED TOMMOROW, I WOULD SPEND THE WHOLE DAY TODAY PACKING UP MY SHIT AND HAULING IT ALL SOMEWHERE SAFE. AT LEAST IN THIS HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION I KNOW I HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW, LOL
Customize your own flag, with things on it that represent you:: MY FLAG IS SIMPLY THE AMERICAN FLAG
If you could erase anything you ever said to anyone, what would it be? NOTHING REALLY COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW
Your stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what do you draw on it PROBABLY WRITE MY NAME IN DIFFERENT PRINTS, MAYBE HEARTS BECAUSE THAT IS ALL I CAN REALLY DRAW
Your theme song is called? I DON'T REALLY HAVE ONE
If your life was a movie, what category would it be in? (horror, Romance) IT WOULD BE A FOREIGN COMEDY
Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year:: JUST FINISH MY CLASSES AND GET BETTER JOB LEADS
How much does it take to make you laugh? NOT VERY MUCH
How many sheep do you want on your farm? LOL, I DON'T WANT A FARM
Which wizard of Oz character are you most like? DORTHY
You learn through mistakes, what mistake are you glad you made? (to learn) THE FINANCIAL MISTAKES, I MADE THEM WHILE I DIDN'T HAVE A LOT TO LOSE
Would you ever run naked in the rain with your love? NO WAY, KEEP THE NAKED STUFF IN THE BEDROOM, THANKUVERYMUCH
Do you think Giant anacondas really have a purpose on this earth? HAHA, SOME HUMANS DON'T REALLY HAVE A PURPOSE ON THIS EARTH, SO WHO AM I TO JUDGE THE ANACONDAS ?
Which is worse...15 pounds underweight or overweight? I WOULD RATHER BE 15 LBS UNDERWEIGHT
Do you like eating icecream out of the carton? I LOVE IT
Do you find it gross to share drinks with family or friends? DEPENDS ON THEIR HYGIENIC SITUATION
Does the world revolve around you? HAHA, THAT WOULD BE NICE, LOL
Is everyone equally important to the world? EVERYONE STARTS OFF THAT WAY, AT LEAST. BUT PEOPLE THAT DO DESPICABLE THINGS HAVE LESS VALUE IMHO.
Do some people truely not deserve to live? WHO AM I TO SAY WHO SHOULD LIVE AND WHO SHOULD DIE ?
If the world comes to an end...how do you think it will go? HOPEFULLY I'LL DIE PEACEFULLY IN THE PROCESS.
Will artifical intelligence help better or destroy the world?(think future) I THINK IT WILL DO BOTH GOOD AND BAD
How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning? DEPENDS ON IF I HAVE AN EXAM OR NOT.
How important is it for us to find other planets, resources and life? IMPORTANT ENOUGH
What do you think well use other planets for in the future? LIVING ON, WE'LL PROBABLY TRY TO CONQUER THEM
Do you think emptying our trash, pollution, and waste on the moon is okay? IF THAT IS OUR ONLY OPTION
What do you think about california? I LOVE IT HERE
Is it important to you to always stay(live) close to family? VERY IMPORTANT
Why are slasher films entertaining? CHEESY MUSIC AND BAD ACTING ? I DUNNO, I DON'T WATCH THEM
Do you think it would be a good idea if we rebirthed dinosaurs? NO EFFING WAY !!
What do you think about tennesee? IT'S A STATE I DON'T INTEND TO VISIT
What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? RATS
If someone invented glasses that can see through things, would you buy it? TOTALLY
If you were a spider where would you crawl away and live? IN A CHOCOLATE FACTORY, LOL
What do you think about pop ups? Is there a way to get rid of them? YES, BUY A MAC ?
Would you prefer to be emotionless, so you didn't have to feel a heartbreak. HEARTBREAK IS GUTWRENCHING, BUT NOT SO BAD THAT I WANT TO BE EMOTIONLESS
When you die, and if you become an angel, who will you watch over? FAMILY AND FRIENDS
If when you die, you become a ghost, would you try to contact your loved 1s YES
Would you want to haunt anyone? Who ? NO ONE IN PARTICULAR, ALTHOUGH I AM SURE I COULD THINK OF A FEW PEOPLE IN A FEW MINUTES
What does everyone live for? (could it be love)? I DUNNO, IT'S NOT MY DAY TO WATCH EVERYONE, LOL
Are emotions what make people Want to thrive and live? COULD BE, I LIVE FOR HAPPINESS
Is there a way to solve world hunger, that we are ignoring? YES, BUT DON'T MAKE ME CLIMB UP ON MY SOAPBOX
What was (gods)reason for our creation?What does he expect us to accomplish IF I KNEW THE ANSWER TO THIS I WOULD BE A HELL OF A LOT RICHER
What do you think should be added to planes? Vending machines? A PLACE FOR MOTHERS AND THEIR SCREAMING CHILDREN. SOLVE THAT AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT VENDING MACHINES OR MOVIES. I COULD EVEN SKIP A MEAL OR TWO.
Do you have a weak stomach for watching animals consume eachother? TOTALLY
Do you think its important to conserve the rainforrest? OF COURSE
Why do people move to Tornado country, when their homes will be destroyed? BECAUSE ITS CHEAPER LIVING THERE, OR THEY HAVE FAMILY OUT THERE
Will technology move us forward in life or take usback to the beggining? I THINK IT WILL MOVE US FORWARD SO FAST THAT WE MAY END UP AT THE BEGINNING FASTER
I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV wil be fought with sticks and stones. What do you think of this quote? I DON'T REALLY AGREE
Do you have any quotes of your own that you admire? THE QUOTE ON TOP OF MY BLOG " Life is a banquet and many poor suckers are starving." LIFE HAS MANY THINGS TO OFFER EVERYONE, BUT MANY PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THE POTENTIAL THEY HAVE TO ENJOY LIFE. PEOPLE ALSO DON'T SEE THE BEAUTY BEFORE THEM.
If you could go back in time to the dinosaur era, would you take a visit? YES IF I WERE A T-REX SO I WOULDN'T HAVE ANY PREDATORS
Which Holiday pretend character do you wish really existed? (santa) THE EASTER BUNNY
If lepracans existed what would the world be like? I DON'T REALLY KNOW, ARE LEPRECHAUNS EVEN FRIENDLY ?
Mistakes help you learn, but is there some you regret making ? YES
Do you often make the same mistake twice? three times? constantly? SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO MAKE A MISTAKE MORE THAN ONCE BEFORE YOU LEARN.

No comments: