Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank God School Hasn't Started For Me Yet

Hello There My Lovelies,

Since I have been out of school, my mind has pretty much been on vacation. I do have to say that I have enjoyed my summer vacation so far.

Last Friday I went for a swim at my friend's house at his apartment pool. I bought a new swimsuit and I finally got to try it out. I definitely look better than I did last year, lol. Shit, I was my heaviest last time this year. Just thinking about that is depressing.

I also got a much needed tan. We had a lot of fun. I got a lot of exercise.

I also bought a couple of new pairs of shoes. I wasn't going to buy more shoes, but I couldn't pass it up. They were too cute. They look really trendy, and they were cheap.

What else........... I am registered for classes this fall. I also added an Arabic class. I don't know if I will actually follow through with the class. But I added it so I would have a spot. I hope that nothing gets in the way of that. I would really like to learn the language. I would finally like to understand the bellydance music I have been dancing to all this time. I would also love to travel to the Middle East someday too. My folks think I am crazy for wanting to go. But I have always been attracted to the dance and their culture. I can't help it.

I would also like to learn Russian and travel there someday too, but that is another entry too.

No comments: