Happy Friday ! There is another bloggy
But fear not my chocolate delights ! I am not actually answering all of this in one sitting, what people in blogland have been doing lately is answer about 50 questions at a time. I answered them below.
I am too lazy to tag anyone, especially since half the people I tag don't respond. So how about you just respond if you are a survey slut like me ? No protection required ! Just have fun and pass it around !
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Google for gays ?
Ambytime: Someone who doesn't know how to spell "anytime".
Asscactus: Someone who is so cranky it's like he got a cactus shoved up his ass.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
A payment at the gas station. What did you expect me to say ?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I don't remember :(
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
One, in the living room, another in my roommate's bedroom, and we don't get cable. So we just stick to watching our shows online.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Walk, windowshop, run
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
No, and that is a good thing, because I usually have nightmares.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
I actually have, and they're not always right so do your homework and keep an open mind.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Traveling the world without financial constraints.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I do believe in God, and that is all I am going to say because I don't like to discuss my religious views or debate them here.
61. Do you believe in Hell? Yes, the hell that we create for ourselves.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Oh God, where do I begin ? One of the things I did this year was skydive.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I don't remember, I try to be kind on a daily basis and not keep track.
64. Are you a patient person?
Not really, but I have gotten better.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Tell Someone to Fuck Off With No Consequences Day. Bonus points if it qualified for holiday pay too !
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
As long as I don't have to work that day, who the hell am I to judge ?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
I'm not repeating them here because any joke that makes me laugh is probably really sexually offensive, sexist, racist, or a healthy mix of all three.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Temporary red dye that has probably faded out by now.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Since I talk waaaaay too much, it seems that I have probably told everyone all my business. But I also keep a lot of things to myself. Not so much dark, just private.
71. What is under your bed right now?
I don't have space under my bead to keep anything.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Go home, back to reality.........
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I plead the fifth.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
Teach Me how to Dougie by Cali Swag District
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Last time I danced with a partner was in Salsa class, I don't remember the song.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Brothers by far.............
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
I don't know, I don't care so much for the zoo.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
I can be.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
If we all stopped smoking crack you think we could get back to reality ?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Bellydance, and I have made sacrifices to do it.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? The right to be a total douchebag.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Equator, definitely. Total bikini season, I think people are better looking there too !
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Someone who does the right thing, even if it means risking his/her life, and not bragging about the good deeds that they do.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
The bitches in my office that I have to share the bathroom with. They stink it up. Not only by dropping deuces but also by straightening their hair in the bathroom, and make the rest of us suffer by burning their hair.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
I don't actually clip coupons, but I do keep an eye out for good deals.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I am not answering this fucking lame question. Sorry to all you Star Trek fans.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
I hate cockroaches. Not scared, just hate them.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I once saw a guy on the Conan O'Brien show walk across the stage in the background while Conan was speaking in a T-shirt that simpy read "Pubes". Totally priceless !
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Pleather black pants, tropical flower shirt, my dyed blonde hair and hooker red lipstick. This was ten years ago, I have clearly evolved since then.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Korean BBQ ribs
96. What are your parents interested in?
My dad is interested in your mom, and my mom.................... she likes Mozart.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
No and fuck no !
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Wishes that inspire plans, which inspire reality.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
After I drink coffee and take a biblical dump. Namaste !
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Smores, a sleeping bag, water, and probably a gun to ward off predators. I know, that was four, but what are you gonna do ? Shoot me ?