Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, August 9, 2010

Senorita's Ten


Well Hello There My Little Bluebirds !

Here are my ten thoughts of the day in no particular order........................

1.) I took a hike yesterday at Rancho San Antonio, and the above pics are just a few of the ones that I took. I went hiking with my dear friend, and it was a good workout. It was really nice walking alongside the streams, and up the hills. We did see a deer skeleton and a what looked like a rattlesnake. Well, at least it looked like it had a rattle. I didn't go close enough to check it out. The last thing I wanted to do was piss that damn snake off.

2.) I just realized that I have a plane ticket to Paris, I will be traveling alone and I have no fucking clue as to what I will be doing or where I will stay. I think I have lost my mind. I have a few ideas as to how I can occupy my time. I just hope that I can pull this off without having to sleep on the street.

3.) Here are some things I want to do during my trip to Paris and Amsterdam
- Watch the sunrise by the Eiffel Tower, visit it, see the fireworks by it at night
- Picnic by the Seine River
- Take Bus #29, I hear it's more of a scenic route, and of course it's cheap, it's public transportation
- Take a tourbus tour around the city, the one you can get on and off without any additional charges
- Of course visit the museums
- Hopefully meet new people and take a lot of pictures
- Eat a lot of French food, drink a lot of coffee
- Do a little French shopping, hopefully buy a new perfume, or a few pieces of clothes

4.) I feel like time is passing me by so fast and if I don't hurry up and live I will be old faster than I know it with a lot of regrets.

5.) I am looking forward to meeting up with my BFF Sergio in Amsterdam. OMG, I feel so sorry for anyone that will be a witness to our shennanigans. I embarrassed the living shit out of him last time he visited me in SF, and I hope the Dutch can handle us. Last time he was here I made fun of his foreign accent on the streets of SF (of course offending our politically correct locals), and now we are going to be foreigners together.

6.) In Amsterdam I want to see the Anne Frank House, the Jewish quarters, the Van Gough museum, and I hope to eat a lot of Stroopwafels. Maybe learn a few dirty words in Dutch. Although, I got a good headstart when one of my Dutch readers left a very dirty comment for me recently, and of course I figured it out thanks to my German and Google.

7.) I am feeling the blues a little. I can't help it. I am definitely trying to keep it together, and I hope that my little trip this weekend will make me feel better. Sometimes I feel like no one understands me. Or maybe no one wants to hear me whine.

8.) I can't wait for payday on Friday. I need the money so bad.

9.) I miss bellydance. I still practice, but I need to get out more, and maybe I would feel a lot better if I got out there more.

10.) I just drank a Bellini, it was fabulous, and nothing better than a little alcohol.

Besitos !

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Mmmm...bellini.

Your trip sounds lovely. I haven't been to either of those places in almost ten years!! Take lots of photos.

I may have to add "Buy Perfume in France" to my Life List...

Zsuzsi said...

Have you checked out hostels and couch surfing in Paris? I hope you'll find somewhere to stay and the the trip will be fabulous!

Points 5 and 7: same here!

Powerhugs to you :)

H said...

Keep your expectations for your trip low, it will increase your changes of having a good time.

Glad you figured out my comment and I know you will have a good time.

PorkStar said...

I'm feeling the blues myself as well my dear, even for a birthday week I just feel sad like a motherfcker. I'd love to whine and eat some cheese on top of that too.

But looking forward to our trip to Amsterdam, it's going to be so freaking awesome, I can feel it. The way I feel the tickle in the lower part of my scrotum.

Danielle said...

How can you feel sad when you have a trip like that planned. I am so jealous!

Irredento Urbanita said...

Sorry, I can't believe you go alone to Paris.


Regards

Valery

[Barcelona Daily Photo]

dadshouse said...

I ran at Rancho with my son the other day. Damn hills kicked my ass! Maybe you saw us?

Charlene said...

Have fun. Enjoy!!!

Fireblossom said...

I love hiking. Nature always calms me.

I don't think you saw my mention of you at the top of my "Northfork" post over the weekend!

*Juliette* said...

My first visit to Paris was only 6 years ago and I went alone too (although I did have a hotel booked in advance). I suggest taking the Metro around town and visiting the Père Lachaise Cemetery where you can see a lot of famous people's graves including Jim Morrison's. There are several good blogs you can visit to get more ideas on places to go.
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy Amsterdam too. I can't wait to read about your adventures.

Shelly Rayedeane said...

Enjoy you're time in France. You are a nice person Sandra. I doubt you would be homeless there. You are too kind.