Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Meme Whore Monday !!!

Well Hello There My Little Lattes,

So technically it's not really Monday, it's still Sunday, but here is a little meme to kick off the week. I've been seeing this passed around blogland like an STD on a dirty college campus. And I want in, so here we go !

I am too lazy to actually tag anyone, so if you feel so inclined, please post your answers and share with the rest of the class, okay ?

Merci beaucoup !

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing that you thought? OMG, my thighs aren't rubbing together like they used to ! ( I haven't worked out all weekend though, so back to the gym tomorrow)




2. Do you miss anyone right now? No not really, I stay in contact with loved ones via the telefono, so I don't feel like we're that far apart.



3. If you could move anywhere else, would you? I love living here in the SF Bay, but I would love to live in another country once again. Especially in Europe.



4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be? BBQ Korean Ribs, extra fatty, Mud Pie, cupcakes with buttercream frosting, the list could go on........


5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? I dunno, my list changes all the time. But for now, I would love to dine out romantically with Eduardo Verastegui.


6. What was the last book you read? Europe 2010 by Rick Steves.



7. What was the last movie you watched? Antares



8. What was the last song you heard? I don't remember



9. What’s your dream vacation? Paris and Amsterdam, oh wait ! I already bought the tickets !


10. What is the next trip you’ll take? I'm supposed to go to Lake Tahoe in a couple of weeks, hopefully that happens.



11. Did you ever go to camp? Yes I did, as a third grader. How else would I find girls my age to help me apply "hooker makeup"?



12. Have you ever been in love? No, can't say I have.



13. What do you want to know about the future? Now, nothing. I was told about a couple of things that were supposed to happen but haven't. It's better to let everything unfold on its own time.



14. Where is your best friend? You mean my BFFs ? Not my day to watch them.



15. How is your best friend? Fine, thanks for asking.



16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I don't out anyone like that on my blog.



17. What does your last text message say? Ashleigh wanted to know how a dress looked on her.



18. What are 3 things you’ve always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish? Write a book, get promoted in my job, travel the world.........


19. What is one thing you’ve learned from your parents? My Old Man passed down his award-winning personality to me.


20. What is one thing you hope to teach your own children? Well, I don't have any but if I did.........
 
1.) Manners
2.) They will be held responsible for their own actions
3.) As long as they don't do anything illegal I will support anything they decide to do.

11 comments:

Shadowdancer said...

Gawd... I've ruined you for life!

Riot Kitty said...

Great answers!

HMCinCali said...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing that you thought? I barely looked in the mirror, by the time I was brushing teeth etc, my Dad was already here to go to SF - run and dash!



2. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss my Great Aunt Kathy for her wisdom, Great Aunt Allie for her interests and cooking together, Gloria for quiet calming effect, and my Grandma for her sparkling blue eyes and love shining across the kitchen table. They have passed away, but their memory remains.

3. If you could move anywhere else, would you? SF, Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz, Monterery, Carmel, Maine, Maui

4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be? something sweet;-)

5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Rita Hayworth - what a dancer! What a lady!

6. What was the last book you read? Walks Through Lost Paris by Leonard Pitt

7. What was the last movie you watched? Sorcerer's Apprentice

8. What was the last song you heard? Lord Humble Me by Nora Jones

9. What’s your dream vacation? Hawaii always and Paris here I come!

10. What is the next trip you’ll take? Lake Tahoe or Boston

11. Did you ever go to camp? Yes

12. Have you ever been in love? yes

13. What do you want to know about the future? What is my calling?

14. Where is your best friend? Bay Area

15. How is your best friend? good

16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? ex MIL

17. What does your last text message say? That's a great picture!!

18. What are 3 things you’ve always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish? Paris, make a chicken coop, fix the shed's roof

19. What is one thing you’ve learned from your parents? That my Dad is incredabily smart and my Mom is a charmer

20. What is one thing you hope to teach your own children? That I love them, to be responsible, hardworking, kind, and have a sense of humor

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

I'm super, thanks for asking! ;) bff

I like your personality, so I'm sure if I ever meet your dad, we'll get along.

Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!!

Oh I didn't buy any dresses. :(

Fireblossom said...

lol @ the dress update from Ashleigh.

I see manners are big at Casa Senorita. Remind me not to eat with my hands and spit on the floor!

Ever the lady,

FB

Ileana said...

Paris and Amsterdam sound wonderful! One day I hope to leave the states again and explore the world. You know I would love to see Barcelona. If I ever met you I'd want to check out all your pics and hear all your stories.

Sounds like you're starting to look like the naked pic of the butt I posted on my blog last week. Remember, curvy is nice...no te pongas muy flaca, chica! ;)

MindyMom said...

Never been in love? Really? Well, I guess you're not alone.

dadshouse said...

A last meal of BBQ Korean Ribs? Who knew!!

I'm telling the hangman I want an all-you-can-eat buffet. That will keep him waiting.

LL Cool Joe said...

Seems there are quite a few of us in Blogland that want to write a book.

Like your answers.

Being in love is a doubled edged sword. You get the love but you get the hurt too.

Danielle said...

You always have great memes. I wish I wasn't so lazy and i would follow right along.

mac said...

Good answers.
But, you've never been in love?

Girl, you simply must do that. Then when that dies, you can relax and really live it up ;-)