Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Survey Sluttiness

Well Bonsoir my little crepes !

So, I am gonna do a long survey. The only long thing I'll be doing today. I realize that I may be losing out on readers when I do long surveys like this, but I just can't help myself. So read through it all if you dare. If you are feeling particularly bold, then go ahead and do it too and then share with the rest of the class. Bet it's been a long time since you've had show and tell, right ?

You know what's always fun ? To do these surveys and then go back and read them a few years later. I am going on seven years in this blog, and it's always interesting to go back and read my old surveys a few years back.

Anyhoochie, the questions are below with my answers. If you notice that the numbers aren't all in order, or that some are missing, it's because I probably cheated and deleted out a few questions that I thought were lame.

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? I feel completely relaxed, I can feel myself smiling, no tension in my back.


102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. I wouldn't dare, especially since my family reads this and I don't play favorites with them.

103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? To the cinema? None


104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
That my grandparents' health would be better.

My family would be financially provided for and healthy

No more war in the world.



105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Exercise, bellydance, blog



106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? One billion dollars. Seriously money can't buy me like that, and I would rather have my dignity.

107. Have you ever killed an animal? Maybe a mouse when I was younger ?

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? Yes

109. What do you think of cloning? I'm not a fan.

110. Do you read or watch TV more often? Read.

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? It all depends. What rights are you talking about ? This is a huge gray area so let's go over the fine print.

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? Throw him in the slammer with a few big buffed pervs that would make him their bitch.

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?  Oh God no !!!

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? I called in the radio to ask a question once.

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? No.

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? I won a few scholarships based on essays.

 118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? Grandma in Austria did real estate and worked on the same street where Mozart was born. Grandma here invested, helped manage a few apartments, but now owns a bed and breakfast with my grandpa who is an architect.

Great grandparents on my dads side-- Great Gpa was a stockbroker and suffered in the Market Crash of 1929. Great Gma I hear was a teacher and she volunteered a lot of her time with the American Red Cross.

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? A aunt of mine, or great aunt (a lady in my family by marriage) was the treasurer of the US many years ago. My greatgrandparents were Jewish came to the US 100 years ago to escape persecution. My great uncles fought in WWII.

120. Is there anyone you trust completely? I would trust my father the most. Then maybe my brother. Everyone else, sorry................

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yes, my grandmother, but I did thank her and I told her I loved her before she passed.

122. How do you feel about women in politics? They should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen serving their husbands ! Seriously ? How do I feel ? The same way I feel about men in politics. I don't look at gender, only the ability to do the job.


123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?  Indoor jacuzzi

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? Foreign languages, travel, Jewish history

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? I get by...............

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? For my age maybe, but I still have a lot to learn.

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? I plead the fifth !


128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? LOL, just like any other person !

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? No.

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? A total rockstar ! More people to tell me how fabulous I am, and I would also get more action !


134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Never wrote one.

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? I used to all the time.


138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Nirvana for sure........

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? Intelligent, educated, traditional, financially responsible, and is the pursuer. If I could find all of the above wrapped wrapped into one man that is NOT MARRIED, I would be impressed.

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? Bellydance, hang out with friends, check out my ass in the mirror. Okay, I was kidding about the last one.

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I think he killed himself, but I have no doubt that Courtney Love drove him batshit insane.

144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? Oh no way, only if I wanted to get aggressively fondled in the backseat of some creepy guy's car.

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? If I decided to hitchhike, I would bring Porkstar, my male BFF so he could ward off the creepy male grabbers.

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? I'm single and ready to settle down and get married whenever Mr. Right shows up. Otherwise I am perfectly content the way things are.

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? All the time.


150. What is your quest? To have as much fun as possible and live an honorable life.

11 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

134... aw Sandra... I enjoy writing and really can get into writing a love note... what is missing is someone to love or I would be writing one now..!

138... Nirvana is my in my top three list of bands, along with Ministry and the Clash....

143... glad i am not the only one who thought that... if i could remember, I posted about that a few years ago, how I thought Courtney saw Kirk as her opportunity more than as someone she loved...

Riot Kitty said...

Last answer is great. And yes, my dear, you really are the survey slut!

Anonymous said...

like reading to t.v? & never written a love note?...mehn! what planet are you from gal?.... heheheehe....like your family history..awesome....so waiting for Mr RIGHT huh?..glad you are content with the way things are...don't sweat it out....just continue to have fun...you are not missing anything great for being single! Politics in NIGERIA is dirty so anybody involved in it is considered dirty to me, regardless the gender!

Zsuzsi said...

Love this :D

Danielle said...

You are always so down to earth and honest. That is what I love about you. These answers are great.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I try to do these suveys but I lose interest midway through and give up and post somethng else. lol

mac said...

I could be 140....

PorkStar said...

I totally love #145. I'd certainly ward off them creepy grabbers. Unless I'm drunk and they decide to grab me also. Not good.

Also when we are in Amsterdam we both may end up grabbing some peaches overthere and stuff. That only.

Fireblossom said...

I'm glad you are content. It's so much better than being incontinent.

What?

Bev said...

Cool survey! A lot of our answers were the same.

dadshouse said...

150. What is your quest?

To finish this survey!