Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why I am so picky in relationships

Well Bonsoir My Little Peach Cobblers !

So Happy Hump Day ! Miss me ?  Last time I blogged, I ripped on bad kids. But let's not forget that apples fall from the tree and there are sooooo many rotten trees on Facebook. If the pics below seem blocked by my blog format, just click on the picture to see it in its entirety. As you already know, I found them off Lamebook, a site that displays the lamest of Facebook. My new favorite site.

I have been told that I can be picky in relationships. Damn straight I am ! I know that I don't want children right now and maybe never, but when I date, a small part of me is looking for a man that would make an excellent father if things were to progress further. Call that the biology in me. I guess I can't help it because I have a set of childbearing hips. (Gifts from my grandmothers on both sides of the family). I would rather be single forever than connected to a bad seed for life because we had a child together. I know that nothing in life is guaranteed, but that doesn't stop me from trying to make the right choices.

Anyway, my point is, I'll be damned if I get knocked up by someone like this..................


WTF ?? Is this part of his midlife crisis ? Where he wants to feel young again and think he can actually party with his kids ? Thank GOD my parents both act their ages.

Or how about this...................................

I have no words.................

I would rather hang myself than get knocked up by a guy that thinks this is funny, even if it is plastic, and then posts it on Facebook.



Before you think I am ripping only on men, fear not my peachy desserts !

You know what sucks even harder ? Is that this woman or shall I say twat, is representative of some of the types of young parents here in the San Francisco Bay Area. We have a lot of gangs, and therefore a lot of wannabees. Did I tell you that I used to intern for the Office of The Public Defender ? I thought it would make me more liberal and open minded. Fuck no !

Or how about this ?


If you can't read this, I think you can click on it twice to make it larger. Let me just say that it's too bad that the pull-out method didn't work for her because now her daughter is paying for it. PRAISE BABY JESUS that my mother isn't like this. Unfortunately a lot of women like the one above in the picture live here in the SF Bay. God help us all !

Even though my mother is still young (I'm almost 30 and she is in her early fifties), she comes from a different era. She listens only to classical music, she speaks proper English, she never says "huh ?" or "what?", rather "pardon?" or "excuse me"? if she didn't hear you. She never understood anything I was into growing up, but you know what ? This has paid off ! Because you won't see her trying to compete with me for a boyfriend, she doesn't wear tight pants that show a camel toe, and thank God she doesn't post her sexual exploits on Facebook.

Okay, well that is all for now my lovelies ! I got a new reader ! Thank you to those of you that read and comment. I try to make my rounds, but sometimes I don't always make it to all of you, but I will keep trying.

Love, hugs and kisses !


16 comments:

RA said...

LOL Those images make your point pretty clear! :(

Ileana said...

Those photos are a true wake-up call. The sad thing is most guys don't start out looking/acting like that...it comes with time and comfort and you really never know what you're going to get down the road when people change.

That baby with a gun photo is sick! What's so cool about it anyway...that it might be loaded?? Disturbing any which way you look at it.

Anonymous said...

My first reaction was to laugh but cut it short when i realized this ain't a joking matter...quite serious...there is moral decadence in our society & in my country, gals copy whatever they see the white men do on the T.V..many are wannabes...& when one try to talk to them...they see such person as not exposed, enlighten or old school!..it's really disheartening...it's being a while i had gone to Fb, Twitters & hi5 because am tired & bored with the whole scenario...nothing like the good old days i tell you!

Zsuzsi said...

Oh my. well, you should be picky when it comes to dating.
And the pics... I just don't get it, it's disturbing.

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh I've never act my age, never will either, and the older I get the more I just don't give a shit. :D

Age is just a number anyway. I don't try and party with my kids though, they can't keep up with me. Yet. ;)

JStar said...

LMAO...Crazy...

Fireblossom said...

Wow, just wow.

Got to wonder about why a woman would "love" that pic of "daddy" looking bored and flipping the bird with their two kids. She says "first picture ever!" How old are those kids? Amazing how some people can just filter out what they don't want to see, so that everything is roses and gumdrops.

mac said...

That there is solid parenting !

I don't drink, so I dubt I'd pass out so the kids could write nasties on me... not to mention the ass kicking they'd get if they did.

Anonymous said...

you are so right.... its not funny and really its kind of scray to think its out there.....


thats why I'm a hermit

PorkStar said...

That is soooo wrong lmfao... i read the one with the mom and the son commenting and Jesus... i would probably hang myself

Danielle said...

Inbreeding I tell you!

H said...

Yeah what can you say, they all get to vote though.

PS, I love hips, child bearing hips, that's how a woman is meant to look, sexy. I don't like skinned assed woman, be glad you have hips.

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Better to be picky than be settling!

Riot Kitty said...

Good god. Picky is good. Not wanting your kid's dad to put a gun on his blanket and take a picture is pretty fucking reasonable, if you ask me.

Paul Nichols said...

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Insanity is alive and well.

This reminds me of a site called People of WalMart (something like that), only this is worse. Yikes.

Red Shoes said...

Wow... first, it's your 'manslations'... and Now this!!!

Sweetie... keep up your standards!!! You will NEVER regret it!!

Like Ily said, people don't intend to look that way... they just do!!!

What the Hell ever happened to 'Natural Selection' as it applies to humans?!?!?!?!

~shoes~