Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, April 3, 2004

AO-Hell Sucks

Hello Everyone,

I just have to vent about AOL. Basically, when I bought my Dell laptop, 6 months of free AOL was included. But of course they continued to charge my account. When I spoke to someone in customer service about it, I was told to fax in proof of my Dell laptop purchase, which I did. It turns out that AOL STILL doesn't feel that I am eligible, and they won't even tell me why. Stupid bastards. I have been a customer with them for over 4 years and I have always paid on time. When I go to Europe I am gonna stop using them. Fuck them. They don't even need my money anyways.

You know what's really sad? More terror in Spain. I still really wanna go. I am gonna stay in Barcelona for a month and then move to another city. I don't think that I will be visiting Madrid, which is where the terrorist acts have been happening. This is really sad. The terrorists are trying to get other countries to turn against the US by attacking them. Now Spain is gonna pull out their troops in Iraq. I don't even wanna think about it right now.

What else? I am STILL in pain, and I feel weak from the medication and lack of food. I had to work today, and I felt horrible. At least I know that I should be getting better this week. I just feel like I am losing my mind. I am forgetting things, forgetting where I left things, and becoming more disorganized.

I also STILL have a buttload of homework to do. I am kinda frustrated. I did some stuff, but apparently not enough. I just want this to be over with. I have about a month and a half of school left. I just gotta hang in there.

Well thats about it for today. I am gonna relax, veg out and get some homework done. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments: