Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, April 5, 2004

First Day Back After Spring Break

Hello Everyone,

Yes, I am still in pain and I am frustrated about it. I am really hungry and its always painful to eat. Plus, I forgot to bring my aspirin to school with me today. Pain+Hunger= BAD MOOD. Note to self: Must...take....drugs........

Other than that, I got to buy my cap and gown today. I also got to buy my graduation invitations so I can start sending them. I am so excited about that. I can also get my picture taken sometime this week. Now all I need to do is pass my last four classes......

Speaking of classes............ I have 2 exams this week. I am real nervous. I studied a little for them, but not enough. I am gonna talk to the teachers tommorow.

I also paid a little visit to the doctor's office today so he could see how my mouth is healing. I was told that it would take about a month for the holes to heal and close up. Good God, I hope that it doesn't take me that long to enjoy solid food. Speaking of which, its been a whole week since I've got my wisdom teeth pulled. At least I am not in THAT much pain anymore.

I also get to get back into bellydancing today. I'm happy about that because I am looking forward to getting back into the groove.

Well my lovelies, that's my little update for today. See ya tommorow :)

No comments: