Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 4, 2004

Gosh, when is this gonna end??

Hello everyone,

I hope that you all have enjoyed your weekend. I worked today. I feel guilty because I could have stayed longer and made more money, which I really need. On the other hand, I was feeling tired and my jaws still ache bad, so my boss took me off the floor. So therefore, I only went home with $35. However, I got off work in time to make it to my friend Jenny's b-day party at the pool here at my apt. I got to soak in the sun and eat what little food I could. That was kinda nice considering I have spent all week by myself.

You know whats frustrating? I have a crush on someone and he is totally wrong for me. He is the type that I should stay far away from, yet I am STILL attracted to him. I hate that because whenever I see him I wanna hang out with him and talk. And when he invites me to hang out with him, I have to find a nice way to turn him down. It sucks, because I can't do what I want to do. I have to keep fighting the temptation., especially because I run into him a lot, and I really do want to hang out with him.

I am also really frustrated because I feel like I am stuck. I have sooo much schoolwork to do, and I almost don't even give a shit anymore. I just wanna throw my hands up and walk away. I have two exams on Thursday in Spanish and I am completely lost. I also have 2 papers in Spanish and I just don't know how I am gonna make it. Not to mention my marketing projects.

The good news is that I get to purchase my cap and gown and my invitations tommorow. I am just so worried that I am not gonna pass my classes because I am kinda struggling in my classes. Get my drift? I don't mean to complain, but I have gotta let this out somewhere and this IS my journal, so here I am.

I wish that I could talk to someone who is going through the same thing as me. We would talk and bitch, let it all out and then go and party a little. But most people I talk to just tell me: " Don't worry, you've only got 2 more months." Either that or they just tell me not to worry.

Well, I feel better now that I've vented.

 

No comments: