Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 6, 2004

A Random Quiz

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page eighteen, find line four. Write down what it says:
"suppose that he and his men would steal from the Poles! The genocidal..."

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The Wall

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The 11'o clock news on NBC

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
11:23 pm

5: Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?
11:30 pm

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The news on TV

7: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
2 Hours ago, getting out of class

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
 Someone's Live Journal entry, where I stole this little quiz.

9: What are you wearing?
Wouldn't you like to know.... ;)

10: Did you dream last night?
Yes, but I don't remember what it was about

11: When did you last laugh?
Just now, as I am watching Extreme Dating

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A calendar, some pages from a magazine and my horoscope

13: Seen anything weird lately?
The full moon last night

14: What do you think of this quiz?
L-A-M-E, but interesting enough to do

15: What is the last film you saw?
Honey

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
I would pay off my hefty student loans.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know
I have a thing for Latino, Spanish and Arabic men..... Grrrrr.....

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? If I had any say in the matter, there would be world peace. Yeah, I know it sounds so cliche, but there is sooo much hate in this world.

19: Do you like to dance?
Yes, I looooove it

20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?  I really don't know, but I get the feeling the rest of the world is starting to turn against us, thanks to him.


21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I dunno, but I am glad that I don't have to think about that right now.

22: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
See above

23: Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hell Yeah !!! And I am planning on doing it in a couple of months :)

No comments: