Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, December 5, 2004

A Cold Ass Sunday in Barcelona

Hello Everyone,

How are ya all doing today ? Anyways, tommorow is a holiday but I will be working as usual to make sure that I have enough money to tide me over during the winter break. Speaking of winter, it will officially be winter in about 2 weeks. It is cold here. About the same temperatures as California, but still freezing. The summer that I spent here was extremely hot and humid so I am still adjusting to the changes.

The weather today is cloudy. It was raining yesterday and I think we will get more tommorow. I miss the sunshine. I also can´t wait until the weather is hot enough to go to the beach. I went to the beach a few times this summer. I absolutely love the beaches here and can´t wait to go back. Especially since I live about 10 minutes away by car.

There was a tennis match between Spain and the United States yesterday and today. The US won yesterday, and Spain won today. I don´t know much about tennis, but if I am correct I think that Spain won the title ( sorry folks, don´t watch sports.) I was really hoping that the US would win.  Oh well.

And today my lovely neighbors decided to blast their music at 8 friggin´ AM this morning. I heard them fighting last night. I hope to GAWD that I don´t have to listen to them having hot monkey sex.

Anyways, I better go and prepare for my next lesson I have to give today. I hope he shows up.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I gather that 50% is cold there? Wimp! LOL!
Angela