Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

What a funny day at work

Hello there my lovelies...........................

I gotta first say that AOL sux. I really have a bone to pick with them. I can´t even use the darn AIM. I really wanna talk to my buddies back home and it won´t let me. And to make matters worse, my blog entries sometimes get eaten after I spend hours writing them.

I really laughed a lot at work. I talked to a guy in Germany over the phone named Mr. Scheide. It means "pussy" in German. How could a man live his whole life with that name ? And why didn´t he change his name. I really don´t wanna see his therapy bill.

One of my coworkers also talked to a guy in Germany today named Steife. In German that means "hard on".  Why, Why , Why ??????? People that don´t change awful names like these are MORONS.

 I think that we should introduce Mr. Scheide to Mr. Steife. I am sure that they could find something interesting to talk about, or shall I say, do. Lol.

And if that weren´t enough another coworker talked to a guy named Mr. Pehrvert in Norway. I can´t wait to hear the broker guys in the office try to ask for him and pitch him.

While I was on the phones today, one of the window cleaners cleaned the windows. We sit in front of the windows so as he was hanging from the cables and cleaning the windows while I was on the phones. I decided to smile and wave at him and he kinda laughed.

Anywho, I better go now. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its very funny the names in german