Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, December 30, 2004

The end of the year is here.................

Hello Everyone,

I read the news about the Tsunamis and earthquakes that hit Asia, and I feel just awful for those people. Some guys from my job took a vacation in Thailand. I hope that we will see them on Monday when I go back to work.

I read somewhere that there is a chance that West Coast of the US could be hit by a tsunami. Don´t know how big or small that chance is, but it doesn´t make me all warm and fuzzy inside. CA is also due for a huge earthquake in the future. I shudder just thinking about it.

I really, really want to come back home. I had origionaly planned on staying here at least till June, if not longer. But if I don´t start feeling better I just may go in another month. I shouldn´t be feeling this way. I should be happy right now.

In the mean time, I am just waiting for the year to pass and for me to go back to work and teaching English. Maybe I will feel better then. I have spent my whole vacation in bed, and listening to my roommate telling me how to take care of myself.

Anyways, hope y'all make the best of the rest of 2004.

Ciao.

No comments: