Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, December 3, 2004

The weekend is here.........

Hello there my lovelies.........................

I didn´t make it to work yesterday because I was sick. I really needed the money but I just couldn´t do it. I slept till 4:30 until my roommate came home. And I felt so much better. Then I got up and taught my student for about an hour and a half. I refuse to cancel on my students unless it´s an emergency. And it was an easy way to make money.

I also bought more bootleg copies of the latest CDs. I sure got a deal. I gotta say that I love David Bisbal and David de María. They are both so sexy. I love listening to music in Spanish. 

Monday and Wednesday are holidays here in Spain and everything will be closed. Except for my job, that is. I will be on the phones as usual, listening to all the bitchy secretaries tell me that their bosses don´t want to talk to me. Gotta love that.

Most people that I call aren´t fluent in English. So when I pitch them, some tell me that they aren´t " interesting"  instead of telling me that they "aren´t interested". So sometimes depending on my mood I ask them , " Oh, so you aren´t interesting.?" And that my friends, is how I get my cheap laughs.

And yes................ The Chrismas season is here. I love the decorations in the streets. And there are little booths where the old ladies roast chestnuts. Too bad I don´t like chestnuts.

And too bad I don´t like Christmas. Yes, my friends. I don´t like Christmas. And no, I am not Scrooge. Thanksgiving is my fave holiday. I will be happy when Christmas passes.

Okay, gotta go now. Ciao.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read in someone else's journal that Santa doesn't visit the children in Spain....at least not when she was little. Does he now? I know in Italy they have St. Nicola....St. Nicholas. Was just wondering.

Angela
PS...Saw there was an explosion in Madrid today on the news. They didn't know the cause yet.