Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

What´s on my mind

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to point out that my one year anniversary for my AOL Journal is coming up. I am so excited. I have been faithfully writing in this journal for about a year. And what a year it has been. Graduation, going to Spain, getting my wisdom teeth pulled...........

Other than one person and my mother, I really don´t know if anyone reads my journals anymore. But it´s all good, I guess because I am not writing for readers. I am writing to express myself and vent my feelings. I guess that getting readers is a bonus.

Anyways, my phat office party is coming up on Friday and I did some shopping. I gots ta look good, ya know. I am excited. I have to teach my students the next day so I better make sure that I don´t drink too much and go to bed before the sun comes up.

I also talked to one of my close family friends that I haven´t spoken to since graduation. Known him since I was five and he´s like an uncle to me. It was nice to catch up a little. I really miss all my family and friends back home. Don´t know how long it will be until I see them again.

Anywho, I better get home and eat. I am starving.

Ciao.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, almost a year huh? I'm trying to remember how I found your journal and I can't. : ) But I'm happy I did. You're always interesting.

Angela

Anonymous said...

a year of blogging???
that calls for a celebration senorita!