Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Happy Anniversary to me :)

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I may not be online tommorow, so I wanted to say Happy Anniversary to me !!!!! Tommorow is my one year anniversary for writing this AOL Journal. I have written so much on this journal.

I don´t really have the flu anymore, but I do have a nasty cough that I am trying to get rid of before the New Year. I can´t friggin´ believe this. I spent most of my vacation in bed. It would have been so nice to see and explore Barcelona a little bit.

I have been thinking about my plans for the New Year, and I think that I will be going home sometime in May or June. It all depends if I get my working papers or not. Hell, even if I get my working papers I might go home anyways. This holiday season was really hard for me. I have never missed home so much. I just miss understanding everything and knowing how everything works. I feel helpless here. Anyways, we´ll see what happens as the months pass by and if things get better.

I hope that you all are all thinking about your New Years Resolutions. Hope 2005 is a wonderful year.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would suppose that an anniversary for one year of writing on the internet is more to celebrate than having a job for one year or being in a relationship for one year.

Anonymous said...

hi...happy aniversary