Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 13, 2004

A Sad Dog.

Hello Everyone,

No this is not an entry to vent or to be sad. This is an entry about a dog that I see almost everytime I go to the internet cafe. On the way there, there is a bar and the dog owner leaves the dog outside.

This dog is left to wander for a while. And no one seems to bother and stop to give it attention. I went to pet it and it has such a sad and lonely look in it´s face. It is an old dog, and it looks like it is attention-deprived. It looks so lonely that I wanted to cry. It had a brown face with white freckles and long, dopey ears. And it also had one of those cut-off tails like a rottweiler.

I remember the first time that I pet it, it came to me and lifted its paws and looked me in the face. The next time I saw it, I was in a hurry and didn´t have time to pet it so I kinda ignored it. And when I saw it today when I passed the bar, it ignored me. No matter how many attempts I made to let me pet it, it just walked away. It sniffed me and walked away as if I don´t even exist.

So today on the way here to the internet cafe, I kept trying to pet it again. And after walking away from me twice, it finally gave in and let me pet it. And while I was petting it, it looked me straight in the face and wagged it´s stubby tail- What was sad was that while I was talking to it, I told it that it breaks my heart to see it so sad. And after I said that, it whined. That broke my heart. And leaving it was so hard because it keep looking at me while I was walking away.

Well, I just had to share this. I will talk about my daily life another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He understood you. I really believe that. It must have been nice for him to know you cared.

Angela