Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, December 10, 2004

TGIF.............

Hello Everyone,

Last night I decided to have a glass of Baileys before going to bed. It sure made me sleepy.  And I could still feel the effects when I woke up. Sheesh. I only had one glass. I guess that I don´t hold my liquor very well.

I am so tired right now. Mainly because I am so fed up with my telemarketing job here. And my boss isn´t making it better. He won´t tell me for sure if he can give me a working contract or not, which is my only hope of obtaining residency right now. So therefore, I am being strung along. I wish he would just give me an answer. If he doesn´t wanna give me a contract in January, I can quit now and look for a teaching job because the schools hire in January. It will be harder to obtain residency but at least I won´t be wasting my time on the phones 8 hours a day with bosses that are crooks. So it looks like I am gonna be stuck in this shithole for while. But I am still keeping my fingers crossed that things will get better for me.

Hey, at least they are throwing us a nice party by the beach. That is next week and I can´t wait. And after dinner I can have all the drinks that I want on the house. It´s really too bad that I don´t drink much.

 I am also happy that after next week I will be able to enjoy 2 weeks of vacation. I am gonna sleep for sure. But I am sad that some of my coworkers are leaving for good. One of the girls is going back to Sweden. I am gonna miss her. She sat by me and we used to make fun of all the guys together.

Well, I hope y'all enjoy your weekend. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And, I hope yours is wonderful too. : )
Angela