Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, December 9, 2004

Little Things on my Mind

Hello there my lovelies.........

Okay, I have a question for all you men out there. Or women that have male roommates. Is is normal for guys to leave the bathroom door open while they are pissing ? Because my roommate seems to think so. 

I mean, to his credit he doesn´t do it very often, and when he does the door isn´t open very wide. But still. If I need to use the bathroom and the door is open, I tend to think it´s unoccupied. And absolutely feel embarrassed when I discover he´s in there pissing. Maybe he´s still getting used to the fact that he has a roommate. He told me he didn´t have a roommate for a few months before I arrived. I sure hope that´s the reason.

Anywho............ I went to the bank to try to change my American money that my grandparents sent me. That was interesting. I went 10 minutes before closing. People always go to stores and banks right before closing in the US. Well, that isn´t normal in Spain. After looking at me like I am from another planet, the cashier lady made up some lame ass excuse of why I couldn´t change my money. She even tried to tell me that I couldn´t change it in any bank and that I had to go to the airport. Hahahaha. I really must look stupid.

What else ? My student cancelled on me today because he was sick. I really was hoping to make some extra cash today. I was also irritated because I lugged my books around for nothing. Thanks a lot dude.

Speaking of students, my favorite student is gonna be traveling for about a month, so that means that I won´t be teaching him for a while. I am gonna miss him. He´s rooting for me to quit my "fucking job" and find something better. Whenever I try to teach him grammar rules he always tries to talk and we end up in a conversation. Either that, or he is trying to get me to teach him slang or cuss words. Haha. Kinda reminds me of myself. I would be doing the same thing to my teacher. I try to stay on track and make sure he´s getting a good grammar lesson, but oh well. As long as he´s having fun and I am getting paid I have no reason to complain.

I am also thrilled that I only have one more week left of telemarketing hell until my Christmas vacation. I am so damn sick of my job. I am gonna spend my vacation sleeping in and being a tourist all over again. There are still a lot of things that I haven´t seen because I was broke as a joke over the summer.

I still want to visit the Picasso Museum, the zoo, the IMAX theater in Port Vell, La Casa de Gaudi on Passeig de Gracia. I also have never made it to Sitges. It is a town near Barcelona and it has some very beautiful beaches and shopping centers. It is also the gay paradise of Europe.

Before I go back to the states I would also like to visit Madrid, Paris or Amsterdam. I really hope that I will make it to one of those places. Reading The Da Vinci Code stirred up the desire to go to Paris. That book is off the hook.

Anyways, I better go now. I am gonna go help myself to my roommate´s Paella leftovers. And for those of you that have never had Paella, you are missing out.

Ciao.

No comments: