Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Hello there everyone, :)

I gotta say that I am tired. I think that I am starting to get sick again. Today we had some nasty ass weather. It was cold and rainy. At least it was nice and sunny yesterday for my birthday. I hope that the sun shines tommorow.

I bought my first bootleg copies of CDs from some Morrocan guy in the metro. There are always people walking around and trying to sell bootleg copies of DVDs and the latest CDs in restaurants and the metro station. They are almost either Chinese or Morrocans.

 I bought the New Destiny´s Child CD and Jo Jo. I especially love the new Jo Jo CD. That girl is only 13 and she can sure sing. They play her songs here a lot. I paid 5€ for 2 CDs. I woulda bought more, but I didn´t have change and I am not gonna trust some stranger on the street to make change for a 50€ bill. Nu uh.

I also told my boss that I got shorted on my pay and they paid me the difference. They shorted me 80€. If I hadn´t said anything I would still be out of that money. I am sure glad that I spoke up.

Antonio, I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Don´t know if you still read my journals or not, but Happy Birthday either way.

Well I guess that I better go make dinner and get some sleep. Tommorow is another long day on the phones.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're not getting sick. I am. :(
Angela