Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Just Waiting for Vacation to Arrive....................

Hello Everyone,

Guess what !! I will be setting foot on American soil next week. I am gonna go pay a visit to the US Consulate here in Barcelona. I will be going with my coworker from Argentina who wants to go to the US to become a lawyer. And I will be going there to ask about immigration laws for Americans here in Spain and get some answers in English. When it comes to getting important info about getting papers, I don´t wanna miss out on any important details.

Today was such a hard day at work. None of us telemarketer phone monkeys wanted to be on the phones all day. We are all looking forward to our 2 week vacation as well as the phat office party tommorow. Our bosses said that they would only make us work a half day tommorow so that we could relax and get ready for the Christmas Party. That´s nice.

My bosses also bought us Ferrero Rocher chocolates today. I kinda hoarded some. Those are my favorites.

Anyways. I better go now. Ciao.

No comments: