Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, December 31, 2004

My Last Entry for 2004

Hello Everyone,

Well, this will be my last entry for the year, as of now there are only 5 hours of the year left. I will be sure to update next year in 2005. :)

I have thought about my resolutions for the new year. For starters, I will be coming home and starting to pay off my huge ass student loans. Lord knows I have been stressing out about that since graduation.

But aside from that, I will continue to improve my Spanish and hopefully German. My Spanish has been improving lately, which I am happy about. I just don´t want to forget it once I come home.

I will also start making plans to go to China sometime this year after I come home. Just something I have to do in this lifetime.

Anyways, those are just my plans. I won´t be making any plans to give up chocolate or to eat healthier because that would be just useless. I would be lying to myself. At least I don´t smoke. Can you imagine how hard that would be to give up smoking ?

Tonight I will be having dinner with my roommate´s family. We will be doing the countdown together and eating grapes. In Spain we eat one grape for each month and then we drink Champaigne, or as we say in Catalan, Cava.

Okay, hope y'all enjoy the new year. Felíz año nuevo.

Ciao.

No comments: