Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 1, 2005

First Entry for 2005

Hello All,

I can´t believe the new year has arrived so fast !!!! I was thinking about this journal and I really wish that I could have a much more private journal that is friends only. Because there are a lot of things that I wish I could write. But as I thought about it, not many people even read my journal to begin with. So, there would be no point in doing that.

I am going through a rough time right now and I really need someone to talk to. I talked to my parents a little and it helped, but I also wish that I could talk to a friend.

Basically, I have decided that my trip is pretty much over for reasons that I can´t really get into here. I have thought about a lot of things and decided that it´s just not worth it to stay here anymore. Although I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot of things, my harships are starting to outweigh the happiness. But I will still say that the trip was certainly worth it. I needed to get out and do this. I am hoping to leave here by the end of this month, but that is just a plan. Of course things may change.

Anyways, I have to say that I had a nice New Years. After eating dinner at my roommate´s family, we went out to a club and stayed there till 7am when it closed. Needless to say, I slept the whole day. I woke up at 6pm. I am still tired.

Okay, gotta go now. Ciao.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad but true: friends are the least likely people to read your journal.