Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 3, 2005

Coming Home

Hello Everyone,

Today I took my first steps in planning my trip home. I packed up a lot of crap that I have and sent it home by mail. Unfortunately there is a weight limit with my luggage, so I am trying to avoid as much hassle as possible the day I fly. You know how anal the European airlines can be.

I also changed my return flight from Barcelona to Austria. I was origionally gonna visit Austria in May, but I changed it to Feb. I plan to leave Spain on Feb 1st. Before I go back to the states in mid-February, I would like to spend time with my family in Austria.

I still gotta by my ticket from Germany to the states, but I still got time for that.  But I did talk to my boss and I am making sure that I am getting paid the day I leave. I am working hard for that money. The exchange rate with the Euro is awesome right now. $1.38 to a Euro. I plan on cashing in big time. Feel sorry for Americans changing their dollars here. I had to do that during the summer, and I really felt the pain.

I also gotta call my old boss back at da Red Lobsta and ask for my old job back as a server so I can pay rent. Gawd, I hated that job, but not as much as I hate telemarketing.

I also gotta look for a car and a roommate. Sheesh, the list of shit I gotta do just goes on and on. But, I have a month so I am not too worried.

Anyways, y'all get the idea. I am coming home soon if my plans work out.

Okay, gotta go. Ciao.

 

No comments: