Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 21, 2005

A rant about los hombres

Hello,

Okay, I usually don´t write about my dating life, or my opinions about men here. Because, well the truth is it´s private for the most part. And well, I don´t have a lot of nice things to say about dudes anyways.

However, I have to let it out today, and I will make it fast because I have a hair appt in 5 minutes.

I wish that some men would understand that just because I love to go out and dance and enjoy them as a dance partner DOES NOT mean that I wanna take it any further. For fucks sake. What the hell am I doing wrong. Then he makes me look like the asshole. Then he tries to tell me they doesn´t like me anyways. Please. I may be ditzy, but c´mon. I am not a dumbass.

I have more to say, but ya know, I am in a hurry and I gots to go.

Ciao.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't want anything from them, you shouldn't make plans with them.  Guys generally don't like to be teased or led on.  And the idea of going out for no other purpose than to "dance the night away" might seem a bit ridiculous to them.  If you want to scare off the interested ones, you can always tell them you are a lesb. That will help you filter them.