Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Okay, back.

Hello Everyone,

Okay, I am back. It was a short siesta, I know. But I had to decide what the hell I was gonna do. If I was gonna stay here in Barelona for a while longer or come home. I just didn´t wanna keep writing about it here, so I took a break.

And I finally am deciding to come home for reals. I really love Barcelona, and I am a little sad that I didn´t get to see the rest of Spain. And to top it off, I even have a chance to get working papers if I just stay till April.

But I still prefer to come home. Though I absolutely adore Europe, living and working here isn´t so important to me anymore. Being away really made me appreciate my own country more. And I realize that while many other countries hate the States, I will still salute to the US flag with pride.

Although I am going back home, it is not for good. I will be working like a dog to start paying off my student loans, as well as gaining work experience. Meanwhile I will be planning my next trip abroad. My travels aren´t over. I think that I will go to China next.

Okay, gotta go now. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made a decision. I think you will be happy with it in the long run. I also think you'll meet a guy here (don't know where that came from...LOL).
Angela