Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 7, 2005

TGIF

Hello Everyone,

Well, I should have gone to work yesterday, but I didn´t. I ended up having a coughing fit that kept me up all night. So I was too tired to go in. But I still shoulda dragged myself in because my bosses let people go after 2 hours and I still woulda gotten paid.

So, I went in today, but then I got a nasty stomach ache just as I sat down to make calls. I think I have heartburn or indigestion. I don´t know, but whatever it was I was hurtin'. And I couldn´t drink coffee so I was tired at the same time. Luckily my coworkers came to the rescue and gace me some medicine. But the medicine wore off quickly.

I spent yesterday's holiday with my rommate's family. I got jewelry, a scarf and mittens and pajamas. I bought the parents a book about food in the US, the sister a nice soap basket from Sephora and my roommate a Spanish-English dictionary with a CD to help him learn English.

I am supposed to go skiing in Andorra next Saturday. I think that will be fun. I haven´t been skiing in over 4 years. I hope I don´t fall. Actually, I know I will, but I just hope that I don´t lose my skis.

I am glad that tommorow is Sat. I plan on sleeping in half the day.

Ciao.

No comments: