Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My thoughts for the day

Hello Everyone,

Shoot, I wonder if anyone even reads my journals anymore. I am the type of person that visits a lot of peoples' journals, but I don´t leave comments. Okay, maybe I do once in a while I do if I am moved enough or want to put in my 2 cents. But I do like to read other journals and see what goes on in the daily lives of others.

I noticed that it has been a week that no one has left any comments. Maybe my readers are like me and just don´t comment. Oh well. Whatever it is, I won´t know for sure.

As I was walking home yesterday, I saw my favorite little doggies in the elevator. The neighbor above us has dogs and it is always nice to see them in the elevator. They jump up on me and let me pet them. I love dogs. I want to have a dog one day. Although they are messy and require lots of care, they love you unconditionally and will be your companion for life.

What else ? Oh yeah, I saw a fire break out yesterday while I was on my way to the internet shop. Of course there just had to be an audience. People were crowding around to get a peek. They probably were tourists.

And tonight I am gonna make sure that I am home on time to watch my favorite Spanish series: Aqui no hay quien viva. I absolutely love the janitor. So funny. I can buy the whole DVD set here, but unfortunately I don´t know if I would be able to change the regions on the DVD players in the states. What a shame.

I am still deciding whether to come home or not, but I think that I am leaning more towards coming back home. But I am not gonna get into that today.

Okay, gotta go. Ciao.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya,,  acutally buy it. That show is really funny. AND if you are going to China you can buy a DVD player that will work in all regions, for like 400 Hong Kong dollars, so about like 50 bucks.   I'm so jealous when I read your journal.  I loved my trip through Europe... (Both of them!)
I was exactly your age when I did it too.  Don't worry about comming home, it sucks for the first 2 weeks, but then you'll get a "real" job and before you know it, you'll be making your way around the world again.  Trust me!  We have the same traveling spirit!  Speaking of which I'm going to Italy for the 3rd time in June.  Have fun traveling, Katie (dailysmudge)