Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Shopping Sales

Hello Everyone,

OMG, I went shopping today. There are so many sales going on. H&M is officially my favorite store. I bought some nice clothes. And I got them at 50% off.

I also went to the big mall near my house and it is so nice. I didn´t have any money on me which was a good thing. Otherwise I would have overspent. But I will be sure to go back before the week is over.

What else? I am supposed to go skiing this weekend in Andorra. I am really looking forward to it. I haven´t been skiing in 4 years. It´s like a rush for me.

Anyways, I better go. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Are you in Barcelona right now?  How fun!  I loved Las Ramblas.  Must be the only place in the world where you can buy flowers on one side of the street and turtles on the other.   I  was there about 4 years ago at this time.  REBUJAS!  Everywhere, and they have the best clothes.  When you get home they won't be in fastion for another 2 years!  I lived in Spain for 5 months and it was a blast.  If you get a change go to Alecante.  Go in march for spring break.  I would skip Abisa and go there instead if you have the choice.
I have aol IM, I'm mostly on Dailysmudge if you want to talk.  Sounds like you are having a blast.  So you are going to China..  I went last May, I can give you tips there if you'd like.  Que te pases bien!  Vale!  
Katie