Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Biggest Holiday of the Year

Hello Everyone,

Tommorow is the biggest holiday of the year here in Spain, and then the Christmas holidays are officially over. Thank God !!! This was my first Christmas season abroad and it was hard for me to deal with.

Tommorow I will go to my roommate´s parents house after work to join in the festivies. I also went to see the parade after work today. I took pictures. I normally hate parades. But this one was cool. And people from the floats were throwing candy. I got hit in the head a couple of times, but at least I got some candy. There were also sooooo many children. I kinda got shaken around a little.

My plans are made. I am really going home. The tickets are bought, I told my family and talked to my boss. Now I am questioning whether I am doing the right thing or not. I guess I can change my plans if I really had to, but I think I am just gonna go home. I just hope that I don´t get depressed while I am back. I only spent about 7 months here, but I feel like I have been here all my life. I feel like I lived my life intensely here. My life in the states is a distant memory.

But at least I still have about a month to see what Barcelona has to offer. And if I really am not happy back home, I can always come back. After all, I have no attachments. No pets, boyfriend or car.

Okay, better go to bed now. It´s late and I have to be awake for work tommorow. Gotta have enough energy to deal with the bitchy secretaries. Speaking of which, remember the lady I hung up on in yesterday's entry that bitched me out ? Well, I called her twice today and slammed the phone on her again. I am sure she know´s it's me but it´s not like she can be rude to me again, because I slam down the phone so fast that she doesn´t have time to think. And I will be a part of her everyday routine till I quit. Hell, I may even take her number with me to the states. Normally, I don´t do such things and stoop to low levels, but ya know I have a limit AND I am bored with my job. She provides me with something my bosses never could: amusement.

Okay, I am done for reals. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I will be a part of her everyday routine till I quit."
A telemarketer who stalks people???  
better watch out, she'll sue you, then you will REALLY be in debt.