Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Latin Lovers ;)

Hello there my lovelies.................

Well, I don´t have MTV or Flaix TV in my apt to watch the latest music videos. But I do have a channel called TeleTaxi, but they only play music videos in Spanish. It´s good enough for me.

And guess who´s back ? Ricky Martin. I haven´t heard his music in so long. He sang an upbeat salsa song and he was hot :) I love the way he dances.

 Yeah, I like him, so sue me. I first heard him in 1998 during the world cup. Then he became the hottest thing in the US a year later.

There is another artist here that is really famous. David Bisbal. He is Spanish and was discovered on a TV contest a year ago. And he will be touring in the US and Mexico this year. I really think that he will be the next Ricky Martin. I know that all the girls will love him in the US.

And Marc Anthony will be giving a concert here in Feb. He is one of my favorites. He is a salsa king and also sings other romantic ballads. I have his latest CD and listened to it so much over the summer.

Who else ? Oh yeah................ David de Maria. Very, very sexy voice. He sings romantic, nostalgic songs that almost make you wanna cry. He will also be giving a concert soon too. I hope that I will be able to make one of these concerts.

See, when I first got here I couldn´t understand a whole lot of Spanish. And now its improving and I am able to listen to music, understand most of it and sing along sometimes. It feels so good.

Wanna know what real freedom is ? It´s being able to travel to a foreign country, and adapt. It´s being able to read and understand languages without help and depending on others to help you.  I am not there yet. I have a long way to go. But I am getting there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Me encanta Ricky Martain tambien!  MANUDO!!!  Remember that?
It is is fun to go to another country and just adapt.  I lived in Mexico before I went to Spain, and I thought Spain was harder to adapt, cause la gente no estan simpatica como los mexicanos en Mexico.  En mexico la gente estan may amable porque esoty gringa, y tengo ojos verdes.  Ok well I hope you have a great day today.  Katie