Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, January 23, 2005

OMG. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello Everyone,

First of all I want to send out a special thank you to a gal I talked to on the phone last night. She knows who she is, and she gave me some friendly advice. I swear to God that there is an angel looking out for me.  Girl, I hope that you come back to read my journals and that we keep in contact. You are welcome anytime.

Basically, I got decieved big time and I had no idea. Luckily nothing happened to me, but I still got decieved. My shock from yesterday turned into anger today. From now on it will be much more difficult to believe anything that comes out of a man´s mouth. Do I hate men now ? No. The truth is that men and women have to learn to live with eachother, so I won´t let this experience ruin me. But damn, what do I have to do to get some respect around here? Do I really have to turn into a bitch?

Anyways, I did a language exchange with someone today and we went to to Montserrat and Mont Juic. Both are mountains with gorgeous views. I found the guy to be absolutely boring, but hey. He was probably annoyed with me when I had a hard time understanding him. What I don´t understand is why he agreed to go with me to the high mountains when he kinda has a fear of heights.

Anyways, I did get some absolutely gorgeous pictures out of it and I will post them as soon as I can.

On another note there is no hot water here and I really want to take a shower. It´s hell washing the dishes in cold water with cold weather and freezing hands.

Okay, I am hoping that this week will be better for me and that something good happens.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Men and women are merely halves of the same species.  It's good that you don't hate men, because people that "hate" men are seriously spilling with issues.