Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 4, 2005

What´s on my mind

Hello everyone,

Well, I calmed down a little. Jesus, I realized that I really am good at getting all worked up after reading my last entry. I am really coming back to CA. I bought all my tickets and everything. I will be back in the middle of Feb.

I felt so much better after I bought the tickets. I feel like I am more in control of the situation. And now that I know that I am not gonna be here in this city alone forever, I feel relieved. Because now I actually have a plan to follow.

Now I am just gonna enjoy the last month that I have in this beautiful city, and not stress out so much.

I know that I will have a hell of a time trying to get back into the groove of things back in CA but I am not gonna think about that right now.

Anywho, I worked today and people were at their bitchiest with me. I accidently dialed the same number twice and the woman bitched me out. And in the middle of her bitching, I slammed the phone down in her ear. Now that is pure bliss. I think it is the full moon.

I swear, telemarketing really messes with your nerves. I am glad that I am leaving this job pronto. I know people are annoyed with my calls. But damn, all they have to do is tell me that they aren´t interested and I´ll crawl back into my hole and leave them alone.

Thursday is gonna a huge holiday. Although people here celebrate Christmas, they save all the gift givings for el dia de los reyes. (Kings Day). All the stores are crowded. I have to work that day, but I do have all my gifts ready to give my roommate and his family. I bought the stuff early, Thank God.

Oh yeah, and I also went to the Picasso museum today. I loved it. The museum here in Barcelona mainly focused on his earlier years. There is another museum in Madrid. But Picasso was a very talented man. Plus, the museum itself was beautiful with a lot of history. The trip was definitely worth it. Especially if you love art.

Okay, gotta go now. Ciao.

 

No comments: