Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Warning !!! DRAMA and airing dirty laundry !!! Will Return to normal entries tommorow I promise !!

Hello Everyone,

Remember how I said that I got deceived over the weekend? Yeah, I got deceived by a guy. I am still very upset about it. But in a twisted way I am glad it happened and that I got out unharmed. Because I really learned a valuable lesson. And I mean it. I am so lucky. I will be more cautious in the future.

I am posting this on my journal as a form of therapy and once I am done doing this I will have washed my hands of it all and won´t speak of it again. I am kinda tired of talking about it but not always giving details. I just need to let it out and get it over with. If you don´t wanna read about drama please stop here. Now you´ve had a fair warning..............................

Basically, a guy started talking to me here on AOL since September. We went to the same school for four years and lived in the same apartment complex for 2 years. He had a way of making me feel comfortable, and we talked off and on. How could I be so sure he lived near me and went to the same school as me for so long? The pictures he showed me of him were of the apt complex we lived in and of people we both knew.

So we talk off and on and he was playing the dork card. Telling me that he saw me for 2 years and wanted to talk to me but never had the courage. In fact, he told me that he once tried to talk to me, but that I ignored him (the old trick of getting me to feel guilty and open up). And he was always so nice. I thought that it was so refreshing to actually meet a nice guy in my area.

Then before you know it I start liking the guy and we started making plans. He invited me to come as his date to his graduation. That when I come back from Spain we can start hanging out. I didn´t consider him as a boyfriend. I still dated other guys in Spain and told him, but I did consider him to be someone that I would like to get to know when I get back to the states.

Well, all was well until I got an IM from his ex warning me about him. The whole time we were talking online and he was telling me he´d be "waiting for me" he had a serious gf that he was planning on moving to another state to be with and that he was going to marry.

But that´s not all. He had like 4 or 5 other girls on the side for sex. He eventually got busted around Christmas when she answered his mobile and heard another girl say she was his girlfriend.

At first, I thought that the ex girlfriend was jealous and out to get me. I didn´t want to believe her. Then she told me stuff that he said to her that he said to me. Almost the same. She also showed me pictures too, and I couldn´t deny it.

I know that people are gonna tell me "Oh Honey, you have to be more careful." I am normally careful. But I gave him a chance because we crossed paths so many times and live in the same area. Plus he seemed normal and was nice but not perverted.

Yes I am still upset. Yeah, yeah I know that I should get over it and just move on. Well, I am moving on. I sent him an e-mail and told him never to contact me. I am also concentrating on getting papers here and getting a real job here, which would be a dream come true. But the fact is that what he did was mean, and I didn´t see it coming. And I am gonna be pissed.

I am real upset because I feel like such a fool. Plus, what about when other guys come up to me in the future ? I can´t live my life without dating any guys. I refuse to hide and be afraid. But at the same time, how am I supposed to know if he is truly sincere or an asshole ?

I am also upset for his ex. She told me the wonderful plans that they had and how he convinced her that she was the only one for him. I can´t imagine how she felt the day she found out he cheated. Had I gone out with him, he woulda led me down the same path.

The funny thing about this was while he was busy whoring around he was too dumb to cover is tracks. Therefore, he got busted. So I wrote him an e-mail as a final farewell with some tips to make his dating life a little easier.

Dear APAD5,

I am sorry about your grandmother. Yeah, that is sad. You know I just lost mine. Too bad you used it as an excuse as to why you "haven´t been around".

But let me give you a few tips in the future to make your life a little easier okay ? Because even a guy like you that plays the dork card and uses smooth lines on girls still has a lot to learn.

1.) I know that you gotz "hoes in different area codes". That´s the oldest trick in the book. But God damn, dude. Use a different e-mail or username for God´s sakes. That will make it harder for the gals to trace you. How could you be so clueless to keep using the SAME username on everyone? How come I, a cute little innocent girl has to tell you that?

2.) Turn off the damn cell phone when your girlfriend is around. How dumb can you be? All you hadto do was press a button. What, your "boyz" or your "crew" didn't tell you that?

3.) And for the love of all that´s holy choose dumber girls. I mean, if you choose intelligent girls they will find out. C´mon. Do I have to tell you that too? Look, you live in San Jose. That place is Ghetto-Faboulous. You have lots of opportunities for easy pussy.

How can a guy that is book smart and raised from a good family turn out to be such a moron ? You can´t even cover your own ass. If you had covered your ass, this shit would have never happened and I woulda never found out, and who knows ? I mighta been something to brag about to "yo boyz".

But here is why I pity you: You threw away a good girl all in the name of Machismo. I don´t know Katie very well, but she sure has things going for her and is intelligent. And you threw it all away.

And here's that saddest part. You aren´t sorry. You say that, but only because you are lonely and are starting to realize the heartache that you caused. But you will never change your ways and you will always continue to get as many girls as you can. You will die a lonely man. All because you are horny and need to be the Macho Man.

But I am not bitter. After all I never met you face to face. I am actually thankful I have washed my hands of you and never actually been put through hell because of you.

But I do want to thank you for this experience. I will know how to run next time I meet a dude like you.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, isn't this disgusting gals!!  Okay, I am the ex... Katie and I live in Az.  I am so happy I met Sandra.  She is a beautiful girl who has her "shit together."  I thank God she beleives me.. Sandra I hope you know my intentions are sincere.  I feel sorry for her, Lana, Cindy, Kelsi, Savanna.... to name a few...
 My whole mission for this, was to STOP this selfish asshole, Antonio Padilla, or APAD5 from getting to nice girls.  He is a preditor searching for innocent, sweet, good looking girls to have sex with and nothing else.   BUT... he's stupid cause he picked intelligent ones... What an idot.
Eventually Sandra, you would have found out, I'm so glad I got to you before the hawk did.  Please if you know him or want to find out more about him IM ME!!!

Anonymous said...

sad.